CVL (Continuous Vertical Lift)
From 1Lb to 5000Lbs Per Platform
Continuous vertical lifts are a four strand chain unit designed for high speed, high usage applications, but are also used in low volume applications as well. Proven tough and time tested, these machines excel where others can't.
With a wide range of product size capabilities the continuous lifts can be built to adapt to many unique applications. With a wide range of weight ratings this allows the customer to size machines based upon need allowing for cost savings.
Weight Ratings and Product Throughput
Model Number Rate Weight Rating
Model 50 40 Platforms/Minute 100 lbs.
Model 60 20 Platforms/Minute 200 lbs.
Model 80 10 Platforms/Minute 600 lbs.
Model 100 7 Platforms/Minute 1200 lbs.
Model 120 5 Platforms/Minute 3000 lbs.
Model 160 5 Platforms/Minute 5000 lbs.
- Continuous 4-Strand chain lift with speeds up to 40 plus per minute.
- Economical modular design is capable of handling the high cycle rates of day in and out usage.
- Various Model sizes available.
- Extensive safety guards are provided.
- Very quiet operation-less than 80 decibel.
- Available with infeed conveyor/discharge conveyor optional.
- Loading and unloading in "Z" pattern only.
- Complete control panel for automatic and manual operations is standard and can be designed to control other conveyors.