VRC (Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor)
Designed for Your Needs
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC's) are designed and used for the transport of material and equipment from one elevation to another, or between multiple Elevations. This equipment can be used in a wide variety of applications including but not limited to mezzanine lifts, multi floor lifts, and change of elevations in automated systems from one conveyor system to another. VRC’s can be loaded or unloaded manually, or by using integrated conveyor systems. There are three principal designs used in VRC’s which are outlined below. VRC’s are governed by ASME B201. “Safety Standard for Conveyors and Related Equipment” therefore are not designed to carry passengers.
- Various model sizes available.
- Single or Multi level load/unload
- Extensive safety guards are provided.
- Very quiet operation-less than 80 decibel.
- Loading and unloading in "Z", "C" and 90 pattern.
- Complete control panel for automatic and manual operations is standard and can be designed to control other conveyors.
While standard products can be solved with standard solutions, your Product may be unique and require special handling needs. We can provide solutions for both the standard product, and solutions for those Unique and difficult to handle products. Below are typical specs. on the VRC configurations we offer. For those outside the box applications, we can customize any of these configurations to move your materials.